Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Late-posted team

There is a small problem this week (of all weeks!) with Colt Seaver's team. As you will see, he posted it 20 minutes after the deadline.

When I e-mailed Colt to tell him that this would mean his team didn't count, he told me that he had posted before midnight, but about 20 minutes later looked at his computer and realized it hadn't gone through because he hadn't entered the word verification at the bottom of this page.

I believe him, and I know I have made the same mistake, more than once, with this site (I have no idea why the word verification has suddenly appeared on this site). Therefore, I'm going to let his team stand.

For those who disagree with the ruling, please comment or post and we can take everyone's opinions into account and move on from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home