Saturday, August 19, 2006

Final scores, week 8, finally

I have italicized the scores that are different in final form than they were when Holt counted them as preliminary scores. Week 8's accessory was the cell phone. When choosing it I didn't think of the Blackberry/Sidekick issue. I counted any cell phone, Blackberry, Treo or Sidekick as a cell phone here. Since we don't know if said celeb has cell service on it, but all are capable of being cells, they all counted. I put in parentheses if a celebrity got points for having a cell, but those points are already reflected in the final score.

Finally, I had lower scores than Holt for Pam Anderson, Jennifer Aniston, Kid Rock (when you factor in his cell) and Vince Vaughn. I went through the magazine four times specifically looking for the extra point she had for them, and couldn't find it. So if Holt or someone else thinks I was wrong and there was an extra photo of any of them, please send me the page numbers of all of the photos so I can see where I went wrong, because I truly can't find anything else.

Aguilera 2
Anderson 6
Aniston 23
Barton (-1)
Bass 2
Beckinsale
Bell
Berry
Cage 2
Cruise 1
Cruz 1
Diaz 1
Dicaprio
Diddy 1
Electra 3
Farrell, Colin 0
Ferrell, Will 1

Federline
Foxx
Gibson 2
Gylenhaal,M 4
Hilton 2
Holmes
Hudson 5
Jackman
Jameson 1
Jeremy
Johannsen 3
Jolie 8
Jones
Kidman 1
Knightley
Knowles 1
Lachey 3
Law
Ledger
Lohan 3
Longoria 1
Madonna (-1) (one point for cell phone)
McConnaghey
McPhee 3
Metcalfe
Miller (-2)
Minillo 2
Navarro 1
Niarchos
Peet
Perry
Phillippe
Pitt 6 (one point for cell phone)
Portman (-2) (one point for cell phone)
Richie 3
Rock 4 (one point for cell phone)
Roddick 1
Simpson,A 9
Simpson,J 14
Spelling 5
Thurman 1
Timberlake 1
Vaughn 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home