Sunday, July 09, 2006

My scores for week 3

I offered to be AJ's back-up scorer this week, and my results are quite different. I am pretty confident that I am right because I went back and double-checked every score. I think that most of the discrepencies with AJ can be attributed to AJ not counting sunglasses.

So here are my results. When they differ with AJ's, I have italicized them. If it isn't italicized, I got the same score as AJ for that celebrity. If AJ didn't list a certain celebrity, I assumed his point total for that celebrity was zero.

Ben Affleck 1
Cristina Aguilera 1
Jessica Alba 3
Jennifer Aniston 7
Mischa Barton 1
Victoria Beckham 0
David Beckham 0
Halle Berry 1
Jack Black 1
Orlando Bloom 2
Kate Bosworth 3
Lara Flynn Boyle 4
Zach Braff 2 (I am not sure whether he is on anyone's list)
Mariah Carey 4
Jim Carrey 5
Kristin Cavilerri -2
George Clooney 1
Tom Cruise 21
Marcia Cross 0
Matt Damon 0
Johnny Depp 3
Cameron Diaz 1
Matt Dillon 1
Kirsten Dunst 0
Roger Ebert 0
Colin Farell 0
Kevin Fed 1
Sean Preston Federline 1
Jennifer Garner 2
Adrian Grenier 2
Teri Hatcher 4
Anne Hathaway 1
Taylor Hicks 0
Paris Hilton 4
Katie Holmes 17
Kate Hudson 6

Hugh Jackman 3
Scar Jo 1
Angelina Jolie 4
Star Jones-Reynolds 11
Nicole Kidman 16
Keira Knightley 1
Ashton Kutcher 0
Nick Lachey 1
Jude Law 1
Jared Leto 1
Heather Locklear 2
Eva Longoria 3
J. Lo 3
Madonna 1
Tobey Maguire 1--this is Tobey, not Ellen. Note the defined ribs and the shoulders that are wider than the hips.
Jenny McCarthy 3
Matthew McConaughy 0
Katherine McPhee 0
Sienna Miller 0
Kate Moss -2
Ashley Olson 2
Mary Kate Olson 1
Sarah Jessica Parker 0
Brad Pitt 0
Jeremy Piven 1 (not sure if he is on a team this week)
Jon-Benet Ramsey 0
Nicole Richie 5
Brandon Routh 3
Gavin Rossdale 2
Winona Ryder 1
Adam Sandler 0
Peter Sarsgaard 0
Charlie Sheen 0
Ashlee Simpson 0
Jessica Simpson 5
Anna Nicole Smith 0
David Spade 3
Britney Spears 0
Aaron Spelling 0
Tori Spelling 5
Gwen Stefani 2
Meryl Streep 0
Charlize Theron 4 (not sure she is on a team this week)
Uma Thurman 6
Justin Timberlake 0
Liv Tyler 1
Keith Urban 8
Vince Vaughan 4
Barbara Walters 2
Naomi Watts 0
Reese Witherspoon 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home